1/1 Photo of Medicinal Cranberry Tea
Chef Mommie's Note:
In my search for some natural medicinal recipes, I found this one that claims to help emulsifie fat, help with urinary infections and respiratory infections. You can drink this cold or warm. If you use the regular green tea, you can add a small pinch of any of the spices that are in the Chai tea, for added flavor. They include- ginger, cinnamon, cardamon, allspice, nutmeg, and clove. I used the green Chai tea. It smells wonderful and is really quite enjoyable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring one pint of water to a rolling boil. Insert your tea bag and steep for 3 to 6 minutes.
- 2Pour into a one quart container.
- 3Add two cups of unsweetened Cranberry Juice.
- 4Store in the refrigerator and use within three days.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Medicinal Cranberry Tea
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags