I got this from a Schneider's pamphlet and obviously you can use any brand of back bacon and it will turn out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely grate the potatoes and onion, pour into a large bowl.
- 2Stir in eggs, then add all other ingredients except garnish.
- 3Heat large non-stick skillet with 1 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- 4Drop 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake onto hot skillet, cook each side till golden brown.
- 5Add more oil to skillet as needed.
- 6Place on paper towel lined baking sheet and keep warm in oven at 250F till ready to serve.
- 7Garnish with applesauce or sour cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meaty Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.3
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 480.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: