- 2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- additional ketchup (for topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix milk, ketchup, oats and soup mix.
- Fold beef into mixture and mix well.
- Put into a microwave-safe mug or custard cup coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Drain meatloaf and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Top with ketchup if desired.