Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Cheese in meatloaf?
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 2 slices cheese
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) package beef gravy mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground sirloin, basil, blackpepper, and salt and make a loaf.
- Make an incision on top of loaf and insert cheese so it is in the middle of the loaf. Sprinkle rosemary on the outside of loaf.
- On stove top brown all sides of loaf in a pan that is oven safe. Add 1/3 cup of the beef broth to pot.
- Put pot in oven and cook for 2.5 to 3 hours.
- When loaf is done take out of oven and put loaf in a serving dish. Add rest of beef broth and bring to a boil. Add mccormick seasoning pack and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with mashed potatoes and a vegetable of choice.