Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a simple and tasty meatloaf.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup onion (very finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, onions, ketchup, garlic salt and pepper together.
- Press the meatloaf into the pan leaving enough room in between pan and meatloaf for your finger to fit.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Great recipe. Loved it hot from the oven and even better in a sandwich the next day for lunch