Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is another recipe that I made with the combination of the ingredients i like from two recipes, and hope you like it.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 slices bread, crust removed, soaked in 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter to brown meatballs
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (4 ounce) jar mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Mix ground chuck, ground pork, chopped onion, bread soaked in milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce and salt, pepper.
- Mix well and form into small balls.
- Melt butter in pan, add meatballs and brown on all sides.
- Add beef broth, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Drain mushrooms, combine mushroom liquid with sour cream and flour and stir until flour dissolves completely.
- Pour over meatballs and carefully stir in until well blended. Add mushrooms and simmer an additional 15 minutes. Serve over noodles or rice.