Recipe by SarahJoy
This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare. This can be made the night before and stored in the refrigerator until time to bake. It tastes soooo good!
- 1 (25 ounce) bagfrozen meat ravioli, thawed
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/8 in. slices (about 1 cup)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 oz.)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spoon into ungreased 8 inch-square (2-quart)glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.