This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare. This can be made the night before and stored in the refrigerator until time to bake. It tastes soooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 3Spoon into ungreased 8 inch-square (2-quart)glass baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 5Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Ravioli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 38.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce