Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my mothers recipes. I make it now that I am on my own. Its very simple. Definitely a comfort food.
- Chop and peel the potatoes.
- Put in pot and cover with water.
- Bring to boil and cook until tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking brown the ground beef with the onions.
- Once tender drain the potatoes and put into a casserole dish.
- Add the ground beef and onions and mix it all together.
- Place the biscuits on top and bake until biscuits are golden brown.
- Smother with white gravy.