Recipe by MsLizze
I just love this recipe. It so versatile! Since each person gets their own bag they can have their own vegetables. My friend likes mushroom, but I don't. We each get what we want.
- 2 lbs lean beef (I prefer ground beef.) or 2 lbs poultry (I prefer ground beef.) or 2 lbs pork (I prefer ground beef.)
- 4 cups vegetables, chopped if needed (I suggest baby red potatoes, baby carrots, peas, and onions. My friend likes mushrooms too.)
- rosemary or basil or garlic
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 fahrenheit.
- Separate meat into four equal portions.
- Place each portion onto a separate sheet of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle seasoning onto meat.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place 2 cups of vegetables on top of each portion of meat.
- Add a tablespoon of butter onto each portion.
- Fold the aluminum around each portion to create a bag.
- Place each bag in a baking dish.
- Bake until done, about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.