photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
2 1/2 cups
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil (packed)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (from one lemon)
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 30 ounces cooked garbanzo beans (canned or homemade)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, place all the ingredients except for beans and salt and process until smooth.
- Add beans and salt and process again. Taste and adjust the amount of salt.
- Infuse love and serve with chips or veggie sticks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!