Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy recipe. You must use the freshest of eggs to make this. If you are using a food processor you need to mix the oil in fast, by hand you need to add the oil slowly.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 lemons, juice of
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 300 ml light olive oil
- Add all ingredients bar the oil into a bowl and mix with a food processor.
- Add the oil in a very steady stream.
- When the whisk starts to leave a trail then the mayonaise is ready.
It worked, tricky though. I used regular Dijon mustard with no problem. Tastes like mayonnaise should taste.