Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Can you believe this came from Disney Restaurant recipes online!!! It is so EASY AND DELICIOUS, it cuts out making the white sauce separately and thickens up nicely.
- 1 lb russet potato (washed and sliced evenly)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredient together except heavy cream.
- Place in a greased pan and pour heavy cream over the mixed ingredients.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I tried making these twice & they came out hard. I'm a pretty good cook so I know I didn't mess up the recipe. This is a no go for me.