Top Review by UmmBinat
This is delicious. DD (toddler) thinks so too. I used larger amount of canola oil, regular cooking onion, a good canned plum tomatoes which I chopped, flat leaf parsley, sweet paprika, freshly ground black pepper, to taste, sea salt to taste, good extra virgin olive oil, & 3 large eggs. I covered the eggs when not stirring. Made for ALL YOU CAN COOK BUFFET - SPECIAL EVENT!
- 1 -2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 onion, cut into strips
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 -3 eggs, scrambled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the canola oil in a small frying pan. Cook the onion in the oil until it becomes soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except eggs) into the pan & simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir the scrambled eggs into the tomato mixture & let it cook until it is no longer runny, around 5-7 minutes. Do not stir during this time.