- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb celery root, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup light cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temp
- 4 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives, fresh
Directions See How It's Made
- place potatoes celery root and garlic in a pot and cover with water to 1" over potatoes.
- boil then reduce heat to simmer cook till potatoes are tender about 20 minutes.
- drain vegetables mash or beat till smooth.
- beat in cream butter(6table) salt and pepper.
- stir in chives.
- add additional butter we used 4 tablespoons to finish off a stick and it was great for us.