Recipe by KT's Mom
I got this recipe from my sister who is a great cook. It can be prepared a day ahead of time which comes in real handy for Thanksgiving. Also great with ham.
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup scaled milk (+,-)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (cut up into cubes)
- 1 tablespoon of grated onion
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes 15 minutes or until done.
- Mash potatoes with margarine.
- Using mixer,add milk a little at a time, alternately with cream cheese cubes and onion.
- Season w/salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake@325 for 30 minutes.