Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We used to pick currants in the mountains every year so we always have alot of currant jelly on hand - if you don't you can sub grape jelly but trust me these meatballs aren't as good.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together ground beef, 2 tbsp onion soup mix, bread crumbs, milk, egg and soy sauce.
- Shape into 36 1" balls. Arrange 1/2 apart in 2 shallow baking pans. Bake 15 minutes or until brown. Pour off fat.
- In a 10 inch skillet combine remaining ingredients cooking over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat to low and add meatballs.
- Simmer 10 minutes. Serve over rice.