- 10 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese
- 1 lb grated monterey jack cheese (or 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, and 1/2 lb. jack)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies, drained
- crumbled bacon or diced ham (optional) or sliced sausage (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat eggs;.
- Add baking powder, flour and salt.
- Add cottage cheese, and butter;.
- Blend all until smooth.
- Stir in green chiles, grated cheese and meat/vegetables of choice.
- Grease 9X13-inch pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 35 minutes or until brown on top.