Low Fat Egg and Ham Breakfast Casserole
This is a slimmed down version of my family's favorite breakfast casserole. They don't even notice the missed fat a calories!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup egg white (Egg Beaters Egg Whites)
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 2 cups 2% cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs with milk,1 teaspoon of onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place hash brown potatoes on bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle remaining onion powder, salt and pepper on potatoes.
- Pour egg mixture on top of potatoes.
- Evenly spread diced ham on top of eggs.
- Evenly spread cheese on top of egg mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation