1/1 Photo of Mary Jane's Delicious Cookies
Hill Family's Note:
This family recipe was almost lost. Grandma gave this recipe to Mary S. after the dementia set in. Sarah was at Mary's after Grandma's funeral getting a recipe. This recipe fell out of Mary's box and Sarah picked it up, recognizing her mother's handwriting. Mary pled with Sarah to let her keep it saying that Grandma had given it to her. Sarah made her a copy and the original recipe is in Sarah's recipe box and now here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend together sugars, margarine, oil, egg and vanilla.
- 2Add flour salt, baking soda and cream of tarter.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Drop on cookie sheet by spoonfull and press down with a fork.
- 5Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary Jane's Delicious Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 67.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g