Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are by far the best I've had!!!!!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons diced green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 scallions, chopped (white and green)
- 8 -10 flour tortillas
- Combine the 1st 5 ingredients well, adjust seasonings if necessary (the black olives should provide enough salt, but you can add a dash or two of Tabasco if you want it spicier).
- Spread a tbsp or two on tortilla (to make the tortilla rollable, microwave it for about 10 seconds) and roll tortilla into a cigar shape.
- Place seam side down on a piece of plastic wrap - wrap tortillas and chill about 1/2 an hour. Cut into 3rds (if using 8in tortillas) or bite sized pieces (I don't serve the ends).
- Serve with picante sauce.