These look super gourmet and super easy, too! I found them on the Martha Stewart website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 3/4 cups (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 2 large eggs, and 2 teaspoons grated orange zest (1 orange). Whisk in 2/3 cup all-purpose flour until just combined.
- 2Heat 3 tablespoons canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Working in batches (and adding more oil to skillet as needed), add batter, using a scant 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until browned, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 3Transfer pancakes to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain.
- 4Serve hot, dusted with confectioners’ sugar or drizzled with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martha Stewart's Orange-Ricotta Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.3
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.1 mg
- Sodium 169.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 17.5 g