Recipe by Patti McD
I am firmly convinced there is absolutely no nutritional value in the following recipe. But for the very first recipe we ever made in Home ec class oh those amny years ago... hey sure were delicious! Thee are tremendously fun for kids to make. Messy too!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 8 marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- mix sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Dip marshmallows into melted butter.
- Roll marshmallows in sugar mixture.
- Wrap dough triangle around marshmallow and seal very tightly.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Dip sealed side into butter then sugar mixture and place bottom side down in greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from pans with tongs and glaze.