Recipe by English_Rose
Pan-fried shallots, mushrooms and zucchini with tender chunks of meat create a quick and simple dish. Serve with rice or potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, chopped into small chunks
- 4 shallots, finely diced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 zucchini, finely diced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons marsala
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the chicken pieces until golden.
- Add the shallots, mushrooms, zucchini and rosemary and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour in the marsala and stir to deglaze the pan. Add a splash of water, if required and heat for 1 minute. Serve with rice or potatoes, as desired.