1/2 Photos of Marmalade Cupcakes
I found this recipe in the local newspaper. The cupcakes are moist and not too sweet. Very good with cream cheese frosting. Adapted from Good Housekeeping's "Great Baking"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 18 muffin cups with cupcake papers.
- 3In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, with the mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Beat in marmalade.
- 8Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- 9Beat just until combined.
- 10Pour batter evenly into prepared cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- 11Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 12Place pans on wire racks; let cool 10 minutes, then remove cupcakes from pans and let cool completely on wire racks.
- 13Frost as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marmalade Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 151.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g