1/6 Photos of Marinated Veggie Crunch
3 hrs 15 mins
Great on a buffet table or just nice in the fridge for crunchy snacks. (Leftovers can be stir-fried as is for a nice crunchy side dish). Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or veggie oil)
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup cauliflower floret, bite size
- 1 cup broccoli floret, bite size
- 1 cup sliced celery heart
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup peeled thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup mixed sweet pepper, cut in strips
- 1/4 cup red onion ring (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts (optional)
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes
- 1Combine vinegar, oil, onion salt and cayenne pepper in a screw top container, cover and shake until well mixed.
- 2Combine all veggies in a large bowl.
- 3Pour oil mixture over veggies, toss till well coated.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to 3 days.
- 5Toss lightly once in a while.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Veggie Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g