Great on a buffet table or just nice in the fridge for crunchy snacks. (Leftovers can be stir-fried as is for a nice crunchy side dish). Cook time is chill time.
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or veggie oil)
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup cauliflower floret, bite size
- 1 cup broccoli floret, bite size
- 1 cup sliced celery heart
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup peeled thinly sliced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup mixed sweet pepper, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 cup red onion ring (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced water chestnuts (optional)
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes
- Combine vinegar, oil, onion salt and cayenne pepper in a screw top container, cover and shake until well mixed.
- Combine all veggies in a large bowl.
- Pour oil mixture over veggies, toss till well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to 3 days.
- Toss lightly once in a while.