Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A very easy and light pasta sauce.
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, large,mince
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 18 black olives, pitted & sliced
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- Nobake but requires time to marinate.
- Combine sauce ingredients in noncorrosive bowl, set aside for 30 minute or more, up to 2 hours.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Return empty pot to turned off burner, pour in drained pasta and add marinated sauce to hot pasta and toss
- Cover with lid for 1 minute to let cheese soften.
- Uncover and serve.
- Good for the height of tomato season on hot days.