Cook4 hrs 30 mins
This is a traditional Christmas dinner in our family. The meat comes out very tender and wonderful flavors. Cooking time includes the minimum 4 hours of marinating time.
- Score flank steak on both sides.
- Combine all other ingrediants in a large mixing bowl.
- Place steak and marinade in a large cooking bag. Remove air and seal tight. Let marinate for 4 to 8 hours.
- When ready, fire up the grill!
- Grill steak on each side for about 10 minutes per side. The steak is best served medium rare.
- Slice into 1/4 inch slices.