Argentine Grilled Flank Steak
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 1 lb flank steak
- black pepper, freshly ground (amount depends on your taste)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Score the steak 1/4 inch deep on both sides; rub the black pepper on both sides of the steak, amount depending on your tolerance for black pepper! Place in a large shallow dish or a thick ziplock plastic bag. Combine olive oil and the remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Pour the marinade mixture over the steak; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Remove the steak from marinade, discarding the marinade.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees) for 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, covered. To serve, slice the steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We loved the flavors that this steak brought out...I cooked it in the oven on my cast iron grill pan...set at 500°F...for 5 minutes on each side...we like our meat on the med well to well...it was perfect...the meat was nice and tender...made for the Best of 2018 tag game with the recommendation of LifeIsGood...
Straight into my Best of 2018 file this goes! This steak is so flavorful and tender! The directions are perfect and yielded a beautiful medium rare steak. My husband took one bite and exclaimed how delicious it was. Then a few bites later he said it again. It's so easy to prepare and cook, too! A winner for sure. Thank you. Made for Susie's World Tour - Argentina
see 1 more reviews