Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I am not real sure where my mom got this recipe but it is very flavorful!
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix together all ingredients for marinade in a large zip lock bag.
- Add steak to the marinade and place in frig for 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill on high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- To serve slice thinly and place on top of mixed greens, or use meat for fajitas.
This was good. I actually used it on chicken. The oregano taste really came through. Thanks!
Great steak night tonight using this marinade. We let the meat marinade overnight and cooked it on the George Foreman tonight, despite the heat wave! Thanks for a great recipe Lacy S.