Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light and refreshing summer side dish.
- 1 English cucumber
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml salt
- 0.59 ml white pepper
- 4.92 ml celery seed
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion (or 1 Tbsp. dehydrated onion)
- 29.58 ml finely chopped fresh parsley (or 1/2 Tbsp. dried parsley)
- Wash and peel the cucumber. Slice as thin as possible (you may want to use a mandolin).
- Place the cucumber slices into a wide-mouthed jar, or other container with a lid.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the jar and shake well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to a week.