Based on a recipe I found in "Classic Home Cooking". I usually skip the honey. Use whatever herbs you like. I usually use parsley, cilantro, and thyme.
- Strip chicken meat from bones and cut into bite-sized strips.
- Combine marinade ingredients and toss with chicken, cover and let the flavors develop.
- Preheat grill and roast peppers until mostly blackened.
- Place in a paper bag until cool, remove skins and discard.
- Cut peppers into strips.
- Make the panini: Brush the (outside) top and bottom of the rolls with olive oil.
- Cover the bottom of the rolls with the peppers, then the chicken, then the olives and top with the arugula leaves.
- Brush the inside of the top half with the leftover marinade, if you have any.
- Cover the rolls with their tops and grill in a panini press until done.
- NOTE: Mozzarella cheese and onion slices are also nice additions to this sandwich.