Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Great little appetizer
Make and share this Marinated Cheese and Olives recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cheese (any type such as cheddar, Colby, edam, gouda, or Monterey jack cheese)
- 2 ounces pepperoni or 2 ounces salami
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- Cut the cheese and meat into 1/2 inch pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, fennel seeds, and pepper.
- Stir in the cheese and meat mixture, and the olives.
- Cover and chill for up to 3 days stirring occasionally.
- Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- Serve with toothpicks.