Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is fantastic with roast beef or burgers. Plan ahead, this must stay in the fridge for 6 or more hours to blend flavors. Yield is only estimated.
- 113.39 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 59.14 ml salad oil (not olive oil)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml sugar (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 2 large onions, sliced and seperated into rings (extra-large)
- Mix/whisk the oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper together.
- Mix in the blue cheese to combine.
- Add in the onions; mix/coat well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 or more hours.
These are sooooooo good! I might leave some for my husband. Then again, I might not. They're so good I keep going back for a little more. Great recipe!
Looking for something to make with the last of the Bleu Cheese. Whoooa..Kittencal to the rescue! (I did add a cucumber to add additional flavor and used Vidalias.) Made a perfect side for ribs and corn on the cob. Yummy! Thanks for posting. Caroline
Easy. Great for this weekend.