1/1 Photo of Marinated Blue Cheese Onions
This recipe is fantastic with roast beef or burgers. Plan ahead, this must stay in the fridge for 6 or more hours to blend flavors. Yield is only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix/whisk the oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper together.
- 2Mix in the blue cheese to combine.
- 3Add in the onions; mix/coat well to combine.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 6 or more hours.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Blue Cheese Onions
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 398.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g