Prep 6 hrs
Cook 45 mins
This is an excellent and very easy way to cook a Beef Tenderloin.
Make and share this Marinated Beef Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs beef tenderloin
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 ounce Bourbon (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Completely blend the ingredients until they form a smooth creamy paste.
- Pour this marinade into a 1 gallon Zip Loc bag along with the Beef Tenderloin.
- Seal the bag and massage the marinade around the Beef Tenderloin.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 6 hours up to 24 hours.
- Bake on a broiling pan for 40-45 minutes for a rare to medium-rare tenderloin.
- Let the tenderloin set 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut the tenderloin into 3/8-1/2 in slices and serve.