Leslie in Texas's Note:
This is an easy recipe that was featured in a September 1989 issue of Bon Appetit that featured a "Do It Yourself Tostado Party" in the Cooking for Friends section. While these sre great as a tostado topping, they also make excellent tacos or burritos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add shrimp, green onions and garlic and saute until shrimp just turn pink, about 1 minute.
- 3Remove from heat and add tequilla.
- 4Return to heat and bring to boil, scraping up any browned bits.
- 5Transfer to medium bowl and cool.
- 6(Can be prepared 6 hour ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- 7Toss shrimp with lime juice and salt.
- 8Garnish with lime wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 307.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: