- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into one-inch cubes
- 1 cup margarita mix (OR 1 cup lime juice 4 teaspoons sugar)
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 ears corn, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak skewers in water for 60 minutes or make Recipe #227473 .
- Combine margarita mix, tequila, coriander, and garlic. Place pork cubes in heavy zip lock bag; pour marinade over to cover. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Blend together well the butter, lime juice and zest, sugar and parsley; set aside. Thread pork cubes onto skewers, alternating with pieces of corn and pepper. Grill over hot coals, basting with butter mixture, for 15-20 minutes,turning frequently.