Margarita Pork Kabobs
- Ready In:
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 cup margarita mix
- 1 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 large green peppers or 1 large red pepper, cubed
- 2 ears corn (cut into 8 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- Combine margarita mix, coriander, and garlic. Place pork cubes in heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over to cover. Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Blend together well the butter, lime juice, sugar, and parsley; set aside.
- Thread pork cubes onto skewers, alternating with pieces of corn and pepper. (If using bamboo skewers, soak in water 20-30 minutes before using.) Grill over hot coals, basting with butter mixture, for 10-15 minutes, turning frequently.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!