Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Looks really pretty served in a margarita glass! The dressing is so refreshing and light.
Make and share this Margarita Chicken Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces uncooked tri-color spiral pasta (spiral pasta)
- 1 lb chicken breast, strips for stir-frying
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn whole kernel corn, with Red and Green
- bell pepper, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons tequila, if desired (optional)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) chopped green chilies
- Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in resealable food storage plastic bag, combine chicken and taco seasoning mix; shake to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and no longer pink in center, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all dressing ingredients; blend 30 seconds or until well blended.
- In large serving bowl, combine cooked rotini, corn, beans and dressing; toss to coat. Fold in cooked chicken.
- Serve warm or cold. If desired, garnish with lime wedge and cilantro leaves.