Looks really pretty served in a margarita glass! The dressing is so refreshing and light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces uncooked tri-color spiral pasta (spiral pasta)
- 1 lb chicken breast, strips for stir-frying
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn whole kernel corn, with Red and Green
- bell pepper, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, in resealable food storage plastic bag, combine chicken and taco seasoning mix; shake to coat.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and no longer pink in center, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; set aside.
- 4In blender container or food processor bowl with metal blade, combine all dressing ingredients; blend 30 seconds or until well blended.
- 5In large serving bowl, combine cooked rotini, corn, beans and dressing; toss to coat. Fold in cooked chicken.
- 6Serve warm or cold. If desired, garnish with lime wedge and cilantro leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margarita Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.3
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 29.0 g