These are very pretty to serve. They look like they are made from marble.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil, turn off heat, add tea and steep for 5 min.
- 2Roll eggs on counter to crack shells all over.
- 3Do not peel.
- 4Place eggs in tea, simmer 10 min.
- 5remove from heat, let eggs cool in tea.
- 6Refrigerate eggs in cooled liquid at least 1 hour.
- 7Drain eggs, peel and blot dry.
- 8Cut in half, scoop out yolks; mash and mix with remaining ingredients.
- 9Refill egg halves with yolk mixture.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marbled Eggs with Crabmeat Filling
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 213.9 mg
- Sodium 120.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: