Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lighter version from Taste of Home Lightly
Make and share this Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (1 1/2 squares)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
Cream Cheese Mixture
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 375.
- In a small saucepan combine the water, butter, and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until melted, stir until smooth.
- IN large mixing bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add egg, egg white, and sour cream; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in chocolate mixture until smooth.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg white, and vanilla, set aside.
- Spread chocolate batter into a 15 in x 10 in x 1 in baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Drop the cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls over batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 375 for 20-25 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.