Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just got one of those NordicWare Brownie Bundt pans. This is the recipe that came with it. I'm sure these could be made in a normal pan, but I'll let you figure out how to do that ... the Brownie Bundt Pan has 12 1/2-cup cavities (like a muffin pan).
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
Cream Cheese Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (you can use Neufchatel to the same effect)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 1 egg
- Spritz pan with baking spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat.
- In medium bowl, combine chocolate mixture, sugar, egg, and vanilla. With wooden spoon, beat lightly until combined.
- Stir in flour.
- Fill each cavity 1/4 full with batter; set remaining brownie batter aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar and vanilla. Add egg and beat just until blended.
- Cover each cavity of batter with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture; even mixture out with the back of a spoon.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 20 minutes (or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).
- Rinse pan and repeat process.