Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I had these at an after Thanksgiving lunch with my DH's family. The maple syrup adds an interesting twist to the potatoes.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2" wedges.
- Toss with next 4 ingredients.
- Spread on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Roast 15-20 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Combine the maple syrup and vinegar.
- Remove potatoes from oven and drizzle with syrup mixture.