Sweet Potato Wedges
- Ready In:
- Scrub potatoes and cut each one into 8 lengthwise wedges.
- Place on a piece of heavy duty foil and sprinkle with butter, then seal foil tightly to form a packet.
- Place on grill over medium high heat, close lid and cook until tender, turning once (about 12 to 15 minutes per side).
- Note: If you prefer a potato with a crisp edge, place directly on grill for 1 to 2 minutes a side at this point (after removing from foil).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Join The Conversation