Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1 9 inch unbaked pastry shell
- whipped topping or whipped cream
- In a bowl, mix together the first 10 ingredients.
- Pour into the pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Decrease heat to 350 and bake about 45 more minutes or until pie tests done.
- May need to cover crust edges with foil during the last 15 minutes of baking to prevent getting too brown.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add whipped topping on top if you prefer.