Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found on the Betty Crocker website. A definite must try!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness.
- In shallow dish, mix together maple syrup and mayonnaise. In another shallow dish, mix together panko and pecans. Dip chicken into syrup mixture, then into panko. Place onto baking sheet and spray top of chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (165 degrees) and coating is golden brown.