Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These are so delicious. I never have any leftovers.
Make and share this Maple Glazed Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1360.77 g pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 236.59 ml pure maple syrup
- 44.37 ml frozen orange juice concentrate
- 44.37 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml dijon-style mustard
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 13x9x2 baking pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake at 350* for 1-1/4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ribs; remove rack and return ribs to pan. Cover with sauce. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.
I LOVE this recipe. It is DELICIOUS. Will make again. Thank you.