Recipe by looneytunesfan
packaged stuffing makes short work of this flavorful and filling chicken dish drizzled with maple syrup and a hint of orange. Serve leftover stuffing on the side.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- For glaze, in a saucepan, combine the orange juice, syrup, soy sauce, garlic and parsley. Bring to a boil; cook for 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness. Place 2 tablespoons of stuffing in the center of each chicken breast half. Fold long sides over stuffing; fold ends over and secure with a toothpick. Place the remaining stuffing in an ungreased baking dish; top with chicken roll-ups, seam side down. Set aside 1 tablespoon glaze; pour remaining glaze over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375* for 30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Drizzle reserved glaze over roll-ups before serving.