Recipe by lilsweetie
This vinaigrette is a huge hit whenever I serve it. It has a hint of sweetness balanced out by Asian inspired soy-ginger flavorings. Toss with some spring mix and spiced piecans for a restaurant worthy salad.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, combine the garlic, shallot, ginger, mustard, soy sauce, maple syrup, and balsamic vinegar until liquified.
- With motor running on low, pour the olive and canola oils gradually through the hole in the blender lid or food processor feed tube and blend until emulsified.
- Store refrigerated or use immediately.