Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another one from the The Official Vermont Maple Cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 cups maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 -5 lbs pork spareribs, cut into serving size pieces
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine all ingredient except for ribs.
- Place ribs in baking dish and pour sauce evenly over all.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours, basting frequently.