Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
These are sure to be a hit on your appy table. If you would rather make meal out of these, that's easily done too. To keep these warm after cooking, throw them a crockpot on low and put a little container of cocktail toothpicks next to them. Stand back, and watch them fly away!
Top Review by chelleg
Wow!! This recipe was great. I loved the sauce. I did not have any molasses, so I used honey. My DH could not quit coming into the kitchen and sneaking a bit of the sauce. I will make this recipe again, and again.
- 2 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the ribs into 1 1/2-2" pieces. Place either a disposable tin pan or a shallow baking dish lined with non-stick foil. Salt and pepper the ribs to taste.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the remaining basting sauce.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and drain any fatty liquid. Toss with 1/2 cup of the sauce.
- Return the ribs to the oven, uncovered, and bake an additional 30 minutes, basting with the remaining sauce.